1. The Seller guarantees the puppy is in good health at the time of purchase, is up-to-date on immunizations and deworming appropriate for the puppy’s age at the time the Buyer takes possession. General heath guarantee is valid for 3 days after the date of pickup. If the puppy presents any sign of of disease within the 3 day period, the puppy must be returned to the seller within the 3 day period. A note from a Veterinarian is required with a detailed description of the puppies condition.
2. The Seller provides this warranty for 24 months after the date of sale against any debilitating, life threatening congenital defects including moderate to severe hip dysplasia where lifetime medication or surgery is needed, hereditary debilitating cardiac issues and/or hereditary disabling eye diseases. In the event the puppy/dog exhibits symptoms of a suspected debilitating congenital defect, the Buyer must supply any/all requested records from a licensed Veterinarian (by a certified Orthopedic Vet for hip/elbow issues (x-rays MUST show proper positioning), a Certified Veterinary Cardiologist for Cardiac issues or a certified canine Ophthalmologist for eye issues) to the Seller within seven days of informing the Seller of the defect. The Seller has the right to require a second opinion from a Veterinarian of the seller’s choice at the Seller’s expense. If the puppy is euthanized or in any way disposed of, without a second opinion from the Seller’s Veterinarian, the Buyer waives all rights to a replacement puppy or any financial payment as compensation.
3. If it is determined the puppy does have a severe debilitating genetic, life threatening congenital defect or disorder that is identified within two years of purchase, the Buyer has the option of either a replacement puppy from the next available litter, or reimbursement up to the purchase price of the puppy. The puppy under contract does not need to be returned to the Seller. No refund will be issued for mild-moderate defects or disorders. For any mild to moderate congenital defect or disorder, the buyer will have the option of returning the puppy/dog for a replacement puppy of equal value (to be determined by the seller) Shipping fees will not be refunded, and if it becomes necessary to ship a replacement puppy, those fees are to be paid by the Buyer.
4. This warranty does not include viral illnesses, bacteria, infections, parasites, hypoglycemia, Giardia or Coccidosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury. No guarantee is given against mild or cosmetic large breed conditions that may or may not be genetic or brought on by enviromental factors such as but not limited to Entropion and prolapsed gland of the eyelid. It does not include improper bite, undescended testicles, urinary tract infections, and/or umbilical hernias, as these do not affect the "pet quality" of the dog and are not life-threatening. If at the time of spay/neuter a hernia is still present, the seller will reimburse the cost for the hernia repair. The seller is not responsible for the cost of the spay/neuter. Only the additional cost of the hernia repair (up to a maximum of $150) will be reimbursed after a receipt has been submitted to the seller. The seller will only reimburse a hernia repair done at the same time as the spay/neuter procedure.
5. If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within the 24 months of its date of purchase, an autopsy must be performed at the Buyer’s expense by a licensed Veterinarian acceptable to the Seller’s own Veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason or the death, the Seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the Buyer. A written statement from the Veterinarian must be provided. This warranty is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis.
6. Seller agrees to provide a number of the microchip that has been implanted in the puppy (if applicable)
7. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
8. The Seller is not responsible at any time for any veterinary costs once the puppy leaves possession of the Seller.
9. This warranty is non-transferable.
1. The Buyer agrees that the puppy purchased will be sold as a pet only, not to be used for breeding & agree to spay/neuter their dog. If the dog is used for breeding, (intentionally or accidentally) the buyer agrees to pay the seller $5000 for breeding rights.
2. The Buyer bears all costs relating to the sale of the above animal, including transportation. The risk of loss or injury to the above animal is on the Buyer at all times after the dog leaves the Seller.
3. The Buyer agrees that their puppy/dog will be housed indoors.
4. The Buyer agrees to feed their puppy/dog only a premium quality food that does not contain wheat, corn or soy. All food records must be kept, failure to produce all food records at the time of a claim will result in this guarantee being void.
5. The Buyer agrees to keep their puppy/dog at a healthy weight (overfeeding can cause accelerated growth resulting in poor hip health)
6. The Buyer agrees to make and keep annual veterinary appointments for their puppy/dog. The buyer agrees to educate themselves on having a Titer test preformed vs yearly booster vaccines and understands the potential side affects of vaccines and flea treatments
7. The Buyer understands that Hip Dysplasia has a large enviromental component and that they Seller has done OFA hip certifications on all parent dogs but hip care is the responsibility of the Buyer once the puppy leaves the care of the Seller and agrees to educate themselves on proper hip care and health. The buyer understands that early spay and neuter has been linked to increased risk in Hip Dysplasia and agrees to postpone spay/neuter until the puppy/dog reaches 12 months of age. Any spay/neuter preformed before 12 months of age will void any and all hip guarantees.
8. The Buyer agrees to postpone strenuous, repetitive exercise (ie:jogging) and use of stairs until after their dog is over one year of age (over exercise can result in poor hip health)
9. The Buyer agrees to provide basic obedience training with their puppy within the first year of owning their dog.
10. The Buyer agrees to contact the Seller immediately if the Buyer determines they are unable to keep their dog for any reason. The Buyer and Seller will determine how the dog will be rehomed.
11. The Buyer agrees to never place the dog in a shelter, pound or similar facilities or research laboratory.
If you are looking for an fully trained wonderful natured dog, then this one might be right for you. We want to find Mitzy a wonderful FURever home. She is still under our guardian program for 2 more litters. Please contact for more information on this lovely dog.